Over the years she has had pictures taken of her children with Santa. Now the Grandchildren are getting their Santa pictures. Lanette realized she has all these fun pictures and she wanted to put them on display every year, right along with hanging the wreath and trimming the tree.
She purchased frames for each one, and painted all the frames gold. Now, she has them all matching, ready to be hung on her wall for all to see and enjoy. I hope she can find one of herself to include in the group. But, you know, she could go get one this year, Santa would be happy to have one taken with her. Santa is a good sport. Sounds like a plan to me! Or a challenge.
If you have Christmas traditions you want to share, please do. I would love to hear them.
7 comments:
I love this idea! I'm probably going to steal it...=) Sadie gets to see Santa in a few days, can't wait for the crying!
Danish butter cookies.
yum... danish butter cookies!! i remember the picture i had with santa, the one you took me to, and how i looked so miserable! :)
actually, that tradition is that dad gets to eat the tastiest cookies - the swirly ones and the sugar coated ones! :)
that's true! i think i just need to buy my own tin of cookies!
Yes, but I did share all the other ones!
I guess I know what we can all give Troy for Christmas this year.
Post a Comment