
This weekend January will fold into February. I just realized this is only my second post for the whole month. I need to speed things up. And I still need to learn how to put pictures on with the words. There is no dazzle without pictures. No pazazz.
I wouldn't read this either, so if you are reading this, good for you. You are going the extra mile and I appreciate the support.
What has happened this month? My mind is Swiss cheese. That comes with age. Starts out somewhere, about the time you get married. And with each child it only gets worse. It occurs to me that, if I wrote something daily, like a diary, I could hone my writing skill and by the end of the year I could be good at this. That is a goal I should think about. If nothing else, at least, I would know where I have been and what I have been doing.
Lanette, she is thinking about moving into cheaper digs. We all are feeling the economy pinch.
Oh, I recommend Troy's blog, he has text from the Bible that was made current in our time. Worth the read. Lane is working in Arizona again and doing well. We are so thrilled he is back in the States. No news of Adam. Melissa is messing with the court system again. She needs our support and prayers. Her X is just trouble with a capital T. Melissa we love you. Candy is working in the school system, and this is not easy for her because of her health problems. There are a steady stream of prayers on her behalf too. Carrie is enjoying her house. She is painting this weekend, this time upstairs in her bathroom. She bought a new toilet and see, one thing leads to another. Carrie you keep up the good work. Melanie is preparing for the new baby. So is Wellington. He is practicing on his baby with hair, tending to its every need. He is just a treasure. And he will be a big help. Mel will be calling me, saying, "Help". Barbara is taking care of business. If you look in on her posts, you will see what I mean. All the posts on family blogs are a fun read.
Ma and Pa? I am fine. Happy. Lazy. Reading, and waiting for Spring. Jim is working, taking a marshall arts class twice a week, and walking every day rain or shine, snow, or ice. He is good to take care of his exercise. We are doing well. So, thats all the excitement I can come up with this post. I know. I am going to have to work at this post thing. I haven't found my niche yet. It will come along, in due time. You just can't rush genius.
4 comments:
I thought of something I want you to post about - take pictures on your next bus ride with Welly. I would love to see him on the bus - his little short legs dangling over the seat, and the amusement on his face. =) Mel or Carrie can help you with the posting of pictures - it's not too hard.
:) Finally a post. :)
I read it too.
jeez grammy! who'd a thought you would be so boring!!! ;) glad you did get around to posting!
Post a Comment