If your home is not in your heart, or visa verse, you better get busy and find where your heart really is. We need to be anchored in troubled times. Am I making sense here?In times of economic strife personal problems are likely to fester. I think that is why professionals say most divorces happen over money problems in the marriage. No, money problems only make the personal problems fester. I think that the personal problems are at the root of families falling apart at such alarming rates.
I believe our economy is going to take a big hit that will last a long time. I think we had better pay heed to what the Prophets have been telling us for a hundred years... food storage, preparedness and make sure to "build your house upon a rock". That means a rock of faith.
Read your scriptures and read the conference addresses. Say your prayers.
If you can't do that, then plant that seed, just a tiny seed of faith, in your heart and let it grow. Water it, give it sun, pull those weeds to give it room to grow. Those are my words, I am not copying this from another source. Its what I have learned in the scripture verses about "the seed." Where is it found? If anyone knows where it is written about the seed of faith, put the information in the comments for me, OK?
I believe the principles, and I know how blessed we can be, if we let that goodness into our lives. It does bring great joy. And peace that WE ALL need as we struggle with a bad economy or those pesky personal problems. I have much work to do in my own behavior.
I am getting discouraged a bit, its an open door for Satin to begin a quiet work. I acknowledge he has many tricks. Whatever makes us feel defeated is an open door. Prayer is a wonderful way to avoid that downward slippery slope.
We all experience problems. There are no exceptions. But if you have the promise of help from your Creator, that faith will insure, life is going to have joy and peace along with the problems. Our troubles won't be solved for us, we still have to do that ourselves, and the pain that can come from time to time won't disappear. But we are stronger and more able to face our trials, our burdens lighter because we will have Help.
Take a little time from your busy day to think about where you stand, where is your heart.
2 comments:
Amen Amen. I love you mama! It was fun to see you today! =)
I almost brought Sadie home with me. She is so darling. And we had fun, you and me and Sadie! Thank you for a wonderful day.
Mama
Post a Comment