Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Am Proud To Say


I am a survivor of the electric chair at Mel and Marky's house.  Wellington thinks its his chair, so I will refer to it that way.  Actually he has also survived the electric chair, so it is appropriate that he calls it his.  Its in his living room after all.  He has thrown up on it, it is his.

I recommend the thrilling, electrifying experience.  Go prepared to sccrreamm.  If you sit next to Welly, and hold his hand, its all the more fun!

Crazy?  Nah.  I didn't approve at first, when I heard about it.  I said, "Oh, Oh."  But if you are brave enough to try it (go ahead, do it, sign the waiver, it will be alright), you will see, just like me you will want to go back for more.

3 comments:

Troy said...

Life is shocking enough without a chair.

Barb said...

Look at you with your pictures...I like them! I'll have to try it next time I'm up. Although now it's not the shocking that scares me, it's the fact that Welly threw-up on it...=)

MStevenson said...

And its been cleaned and sanitized. If anyone wants to know.