
AND THE WINNER IS . . . .(drum roll!!) . . .
OUR CONTEST WINNER IS . . . . (more drum roll) . . .
You remember that contest from last week, the one about what holds all this stuff? Yeah, I know it was mindbogglingly.
Well, there is a winner. And the prize is a Big King Size Bar of Chocolate.
You didn't enter? Oh, too bad.
Well, I hope when I send the chocolate to the winner it won't be all melted. Oh, you can't send chocolate through the mail? Too bad!
The WINNER IS . . . . .
TROY DANIELSEN.
Yes, Carrie bought all that stuff at Lowe's and she and Gretchen rode home in the car, YES, her very small VW GTI SPORTS CAR pretend pick-up truck. On occasion she turns it into a truck.
CONGRATULATIONS TROY.
I never could fool you. Even Santa Claus could not leave a wrapped gift and have it disguised enough that you did not guess what it was before opening it. You just have a way of knowing things.
I would send the chocolate bar with Elicia when she returns home, but it would not make it across the state line.
I know, . . . .
I will wrap it up like a book and send it parcel post. Yeah. That's the ticket.
3 comments:
what? you don't trust your sweet little grandchild?! :) and when it comes to chocolate, i don't think you should trust me with it! congrats daddy!
Or you could get on a PLANE and bring it with you when you visit!!!!!!!!!
Robin...she'll need some liquor to go with that chocolate before she hops on a plane. =) Or a nice sedative. I think to celebrate Troy's winning - I'll go eat some chocolate right now...
Post a Comment