
Hi Everybody,
My vacation is over, it went by so fast. I was very busy, -but I didn't write everything down as I started to do the first three days. I wish I had kept up with that, writing it down. I had the best time, every day. Well, except the first two when I was in bed sick. But I got better, and I went here and there. It was a great brake for me.
I didn't worry about what to fix for dinner or if I should get dressed before noon. I started on projects, and I didn't get all out of sorts when piles of paper work stayed in the living room for days. That's what I call lazy. Its fun to be lazy now and then.
Jim had lots of fun too. Lane was a great host. Jim went to church with Lane. He got to see the cute shops in the area while Lane was working. They drove to Calif. to see more family. Jim got to the beach in S.D. He visited with the kids, not as long as he wanted, but had a chance to catch up on the news, and give out those Dad and Grandpa hugs, the best part.
Jim collected a bunch of special memories, and he left some there too. Now, I am glad to have him home. He was a welcome sight at the airport. Very handsome indeed.
3 comments:
Lucky! Wish I had a vacation.
dianna
Hooray he's home! Can't wait to see him. Love!
We're all glad he's home safe.
Post a Comment