Saturday, May 9, 2009

YOU'RE FIRED!!


No one has been so cruel, to actually say you're fired, but I say it to myself from time to time.  This is one of those times.  Sad to admit, I have recently missed very important BIRTHDAYS.  NOT ACCEPTABLE.  Not only do I get my good name on the Crummy Grammy's list, but I am sure the birthday people feel really bad!  It is sooo not coool to miss a birthday and especially if it belongs to a grand daughter or a grand son.  I have A LOT of apologizing to do.  

I don't know why I can't find things.  I must have a sneak thief that sneaks in when I am not looking and takes things.  Last week I bought a few t-shirts for Wellington, and a cute summer dress, for Sadie at my favorite thrift store.  Also, I purchased five birthday cards (not at the thrift store,  :-),  I needed to get sent pronto.  I can't find any of them.

So this is what I will do.  I have more birthdays coming up right away.  The minute I buy a gift, it is getting wrapped that very day.  The day I buy the card, it is getting addressed and ready to go that very same day.  Stamp included.  And I will tell Grandpa so he can help me remember.

I think I have bats in the bellfree,   . . . NAH, its just my A.D.D.  People with ADD loose track of time constantly.  And it is a proven fact that geniuses loose stuff all the time.   They never remember birthdays, and even sometimes forget to eat.  Did I have breakfast?

So PLEASE, work with me here.  Forgive me for slipping up now and then.  I do intend to get my well wishes out on time.  And on your day of the year, to celebrate your grand entrance into life on earth, I DO think of YOU.  Most of all remember, you are loved by me.  LOVED every day, all year through!

Oh, by the way, the contest is over next Tuesday.  The winner will be announced IF there is one.  And Dianna, I suppose Carrie's name comes up because she is fixing up her house.  Could be someone else. 


3 comments:

D'N'J said...

Whew! i was worried someone really WAS fired!

Troy said...

Somebody had a birthday?

Bobbie said...

Troy did you miss Ben's B-Day too? Paul Michaelson the 4th, Jasmine the 5th, Ben the 8th, Melanie the 13th, Michelle the 18th, Adam Jr. the 19th, and Noah the 31st.