Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just out of the gate. Watch Out.

I am so excited to have a blog of my own! I can publish news like Paul Revere, I can get on my soap box when I have a bone to pick, I can send messages faster than a Carrier Pigeon and be creative with colors and fonts! Just wait until I learn how to post pictures from our camera!

No wonder blogging is so popular. I never dreamed I would be in the circle! Garsh.

Today, Liz and I went to a yard sale, ate breakfast at the Baugh Motel, drove to Smithfield to run an errand, and then to the D.I. Its not even noon and I have had a fun day already. This afternoon, Liz and I may go to the County Fair. Depends a bit on the weather. We may be blessed with another thunder shower.

Liz, for those of you who don't know, is a great friend and neighbor. We try to get together at least once a week to shop or run errands. Our favorite past time is yard sales? Nope, its visiting. Yard sales are a close second. Our lives have been parallel for many years and we are very much alike. We find lots to talk about. Most of the chatting is about our wonderful grandchildren. Liz moved to Logan from California a year ago this last April.

Well, family and friends, its going to be great fun to keep this page interesting. Barbara and Melanie you can relax, I won't talk about you........much. LOL

Oh, wow, Carrie, I can post our Scrabble scores.

I am wondering now, if I have a limit, on how many pages I can use for a post. Hum. This is a great activity. It will keep a girl young.

Salutations.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Yah!!! I love your new blog - it's so cute, and just you all over. I knew you'd get sucked in sooner or later. =) Love!

MStevenson said...

Alright, looks great! Keep it up. So fun to check blogs and keep everyone updated on stuff.

I love the look of your blog, and your font looks great.

CAF said...

Haha ROCKIN

robin said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm just a lurker myself . . .

Troy said...

So . . .

We have Barb and Mel to thank for this huh?

Barb said...

Don't worry - Mel & I already warned her if she divulged too much personal info about any of us we'd take care of it (we both have her password) - all is well. =)

gmataylor said...

Nice job Bobbie. I am not sure how these things work, but I am game to try. Always love hearing what is going on in your world. JA