Saturday, September 20, 2008

The air carries the message of Fall in our beloved Cache Valley.  A light rain from puffy dark clouds brought nature lovers out on their porches this morning.  

Looking at the Wellsvilles you can find red and orange sloops that spread daily into a creation lovely to behold.  

An announcement comes from the thunder, "Look and Behold".   Time to enjoy the brightly colored canyons and amazing skies.  How can anyone stay inside on a great day like this one?

Not me.  I am closing this post, and heading outside!

4 comments:

CAF said...

It's worth a drive through the canyon. Perhaps you can take my car & go help Barb!

MStevenson said...

It's okay I guess. No, I love the fall.

Barb said...

Oh I love the canyon in the fall. So pretty! It changes so fast though. Thanks for visiting! It was way fun!

D'N'J said...

have to, time for bed!