Monday, September 1, 2008

Travel'n Threesome

Tipsy, turvy, tickled, true, trouble, timeout, tuff, and terrific.  That pretty much says it all.

Carrie, Liz and myself, visited with Melissa and her three terrific kids this past weekend.  We had a fun time from the moment we left Logan, to arriving back home last night.  Sounding like Forrest Gump, "It was timeout."

Upon stepping out of the car, we were ushered right back in, and drove to a party picnic late birthday gathering at the park for Missy with friends and family.  (She said she is 29, I don't think that is true.)  That was a fun way to start our visit.

Other things we did:  

Carrie and Noah had an arm wrestling contest.  She played Bingo with Noah and Nicole.  There were challenges left and right.  Carrie proved to be a fun, yet tuff in a contest, type Auntie.  You know she is tuff to take Liz and I both on a long trip because as you all know, we can be trouble.

Carrie got tickled by Nicole, but of course, Nicole got tickled right back.  Harrison played cute with us and was a charmer.  He had Carrie read eight books to him.  I wonder who had the most fun.

My heart melted when Harrison blew me a kiss goodnight from his bed, as I paused at the doorway to blow him a kiss.

I got lots of good hugs from the grandkids.  It was so good to see them all again.  I will post pictures when I can.

Tipsy turvy?  Didn't do it.  Silly.  But the three of us did recite poetry and sing a little on the way home.  Laugh?  You bet!

Oh, by the way, Carrie spied four deer alongside the freeway just north of Burley.  She got the prize this time.

Love, and salutations.

3 comments:

Troy said...

I can't wait to see what happens on the next episode of the Golden Girls!


Glad that you had a nice time and are home safe :)

D'N'J said...

carrie is pretty golden, isn't she.

(ha!)

Barb said...

I miss you...that's all.