I will have Barbara help me put pictures on so you can see we were spring chickens on the beach in Coronado, gathering sea shells and getting wet with new waves. Check out those happy faces, we are five years old again. We found great places to eat Mexican food. We even saw the amazing freeway that is being built over the canyon at Hoover Dam. I wish the pictures told the story, it is jaw dropping spectacular.
We enjoyed TLC and a comfortable place to sleep every night while we were away. It was especially wonderful to see family! Thank you to Lori in Union City, Candy in San Diego, Paul and Ann in Las Vegas and Barb and Ry. They made it all possible.
Now, its either plant potatoes or dust. Now, its finish that old project and get onto getting ready for Christmas. I plan also to enjoy wonderful fall days. I like the change of seasons. Four times a year you get a new outlook, more opportunities and sights and sounds and smells that bring back good memories. Who wouldn't want to go crunching around in red and yellow leaves? And too, you can clear out those summer duds and bring out the layers of cozy warm clothes. Don't you love the way the bright leaves look against a bright blue sky? I Lv it!
4 comments:
I'm glad you both had a wonderful time and got back safely!! love yoU!
I'm glad you had a good time.
You two are such earth haters - burning all that fossil fuel and contributing to global warming. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!
;)
see any UFO's out there in the desert?
SOOO glad you're back! We missed you. And sorry I didn't get to help you put pictures on yet. =) Soon hopefully.
Post a Comment