Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Is Everything


I love to watch my family grow and interact, and look so cute. I have a fun family. My husband and I are also very cute. We are having fun playing scrabble and eating out on his days off. Better weather is around the corner, we will be grateful for that.

This Spring will be special because Jim gets to visit Lane. They have planned a side trip to California to see Candy and her children. Also Adam and his boys. I know they will go to the beach too, who wouldn't take in the sounds and sights of that beautiful ocean. Liz and I went last year and it was great. I just wish we could have stayed longer.

There is a bundle of joy coming really soon. I am so excited for Melanie's baby to get here. We all are. We want to hold him, and hug him. I think he will look like Wellington. But just not quite as big.

Carrie held a house warming party last weekend. It was a huge success. The house looked wonderful. I am so happy she is in and settled. Already she has put in a spank'n new furnace, and a new potty in the upstairs bathroom. Her home is cozy and inviting. Carrie I am thrilled you have such a nice home. I can barely wait to start on the garden. It will be so fun.

3 comments:

Elicia said...

that's nice! could you reply to my email?

D'N'J said...

the party was fun. there were cookies. that makes everything fun.

i bet. . . next week we'll get calls about mel being in the hospital! (too early? not sure. it just seems like it's any day now!)

MStevenson said...

Cookies? Curse that sick Welly.

I'm excited to have the baby too. I wonder if he will look like his brother. The ultrasound pics made him look different, but you can't tell from those I guess.

I bet he will be smaller.