
This morning this recipe was called "Third Place BBQ Pork Chops". Tonight I am officially renaming the dish to "Five Star BBQ Pork Chops".
First of all, I already had all the ingredients on hand. No need to take a trip to the store for some odd ingredient. Secondly, it was really easy to put together. Put everything but the meat into a bowl and stir. And the third star was for the aroma. Delightful. I borrowed this picture from the food network. This is just what it looked like. It was baked, so while it was cooking, I was enjoying Cash Cab. How easy is that?
I scored stars four and five because it tasted so darn good. Daddy just raved about how much he liked the meal. I served it with black beans and green beans, and thick slices of fresh french bread with butter. I asked Jim, on a scale from one to five stars, five being the best, where do you rate the meal? Guess what he said.
Mix
1/4 c brown sugar
2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp pepper
1 c catsup
1/2 c vinegar
3 Tbl worcester...
2 Tbl chopped onion (i cheated and used dry onions)
Pour half of the sauce into baking dish. Add chops, cover with remaining sauce. Cover dish. Bake 90 minutes at 325 degrees.
4 comments:
wow! that does sound yummy!
They look so good mom! Isn't it a fun tradition? I'm glad you joined in!
You can find all of my recipes by clicking on the blue words in the text - those are links to the recipes. Love you!
That is so clever. Blue words. Who knew.
I like this idea. I already have next weeks new recipe in mind.
I especially like it when I hear, "That is sooo good!"
Looks good.
Post a Comment