
That is an eye catching headline.
"Dog Shoplifts Ten Pound Bag of Kibble From Wally World."
That would certainly work well for readership to increase.
(Desperate times call for desperate measures.)
I can tell my readership is down to one person. Faithful Barbara still clicks on my blog to see what new and exciting things are happening on my blog. Good job Barb. Thank you for your kind comments.
(sniff)
I guess its the recession. We all have to suffer and sacrifice.
More news (blog) to come soon. Until then, Good Luck and Good Night.
6 comments:
i read it! i just don't comment! i usually don't have very much to say! :)
What!? That was sad...you could increase readership by doing a give-away contest. Eh? I like cookies...=)
Or just update more than every other week.
i usually just don't notice if you've updated, because the way i click through the blogs makes me end up on Ben's last, and his doesn't always update right.
I do...once and a while. :)
I don't blog - I lurk.
Post a Comment