Friday, April 3, 2009

WHAT?! 40 FIRST COUSINS?


I don't expect to get much sleep tonight.  I am too excited.  
Those are my words, but I am sure that is status quo for lots of households tonight.  A precious bundle is coming tomorrow at the hospital, a wonderful little fellow, who will make all our lives richer and joyful.  

Melanie, you and Mark are wonderful parents.  This new baby boy is getting the greatest blessing!  His brother will adore him.  Mickey and I will do our best to spoil him.  Bob and your Dad are going to have great pride in him.  He will be a terrific fun cousin.

No, there won't be much sleep tonight.  I will be up at the crack of dawn, wondering what's going on, like a kid on Christmas morning, wondering, if Santa has been here yet.  Happy day.

  Melanie, we will be thinking of you, and saying prayers for you.  And yes, the Lord will bless you.  This is the greatest calling, to be a Mom of two sweet boys.  Such a blessing.
I love you Melanie.  

No comments: